Tremont Water Department
The Water Department serves the residents of the Village by providing quality water to approximately 1,000 customers. The average monthly usage is about 6.8 million gallons with the annual usage surpassing 82 million gallons.
Any new home owner should contact the Village Office at 925-5711 to arrange for transfer of billing for water and sewer service.
- Water and sewer are billed monthly
- Sewer Fee is $18.00
- $4.50 for the first 1,000 gallons
- $6.00 for each 1,000 gallons over and above the initial 1,000 gallons. Beginning October1, 2008 this rate will be raised to $5.00. On October 1, 2009 the rate will be raised to $6.00
- Minimum monthly charge is $4.50
- Rental property requires a $50.00 Security Deposit.